- 4.5 x 9.5 inches (printed on 8.5 x 11 paper)
- Made with Epson archival pigmented inks (designed to last 100+ years)
- Heavyweight, water-resistant paper
- Titled and signed by artist
- Mailed in a 9" x 12" cardboard document mailer
About Sheila Dunn
Born and raised in the foothills of northern Colorado, Sheila Dunn currently lives and works in the beautiful town of Bend, Oregon. In 2006, she received a BFA in painting and a minor in art history from Colorado State University. Her love for creating – and belief in its absolute cultural significance – was solidified while studying abroad in Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy in 2005.
Best known for her large, vibrant figure paintings, Sheila’s work explores the fluid relationship between figure and environment: how each continuously informs and affects the other. At the heart of this exploration lies the notion that we both form – and are formed by - all we have seen and experienced.
When she is not in the painting studio, Sheila can be found teaching yoga, searching for her lost keys and exploring the wonders of the Northwest.