Cam Sigler Mega Marlin Tube Fly. Tandem rigged flies are 2 parts. Essentially 2 Big Game tube flies, one fly slid into the other, with hooks trailing the back fly in tandem, with popper head attached to the front fly. A popper disk is attached to each fly. Color is pink squid and heads are white. Rigged flies come with a standard 20lb bimini attached to 130 Lb shock. On this fly, 2 - 8/O Gamakatsu hooks are snelled in tandem.
- The fly is 10-1/2” to over 12”.
- 2-3/4 inch x 1/4 inch tube
- Reversible head, bullet shape forward or flat surface forward for additional bubble and pop
- Use single-hook or double-hook rig on these tubes. The hook may be allowed to swing free or, if a set hook is preferred, the hook can be pushed into the soft tubing at any angle.
- Dual sets of hackles to add to the silhouette and is tied in the round (not vertical, as many flies)
- Flash on the sides and epoxied 15mm doll eyes
- Hand tied in the US
These flies were designed by Cam Sigler in conjunction with Nick Smith. Together they've mastered design and construction for more bites and more hook-ups per bite.